Friday, November 18, 2011

Travels to Costa Rica

Costa Rica has to be the most beautiful country that I have been to so far in my life.  The locals that I met there were so nice and generous trying to make you happy with what little they had.  I stayed for a little more than two weeks and met up with my friend Garrett from California.  We stayed at the Chocolate Hostel and Hotel which was this rad little place with full size studio apartments for $15 a night.  We might some Aussies and people from all over the world who stayed there as well.  The goal of my trip was a surf trip to get away from the lack of surf in New Jersey (where I'm from) and explore a region of the world I have yet to go.  We went to a few different areas of the country and each place brought something new.  I'm stoked to have been able to go here and cant wait to get back.  The next few posts will be from different parts of the trip - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment