Friday, December 9, 2011

HAWAII!

I said I'd be back with more Hawaii posts, but I can't help myself.  Pipe is firing and I'm losing it in the library and study rooms.  Finals are secondary to John Johns barrels and my Fantasy Surfer team getting destroyed by the locals.  Talked with a few of my friends who are still at Univ of Hawaii and they're telling me there going up to the North Shore to watch the contests and I couldn't be more jealous.  On twitter all of the people I look up to and follow are putting pictures up of themselves getting the waves of their lives.  Its the best time to be in Hawaii.  I would love to be back there right now.  I was there on two occasions, well three, but two to Oahu.  Once for school and the other with my friend Brandon who has a house in Kailua. We spent almost three weeks there (10 days by ourselves) just living it up.  Probably one of the best trips of my life.  I can't wait to get back for another trip!
Some pictures of my travels to Hawaii:



















No comments:

Post a Comment