Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 3 of the Quik Pro Gold Coast

Well... I spoke way too soon yesterday.  I said that my fantasy team was looking solid.  I had Kelly, Julian, Kolohe, Dane, Bede, Kerr, Mick and Yadin.  I did research going into this event, I really wanted to do well.  At the start of the day, my whole team (execpt Dane) was in Round 3.  By the end of the day, I was left with Kelly, Kerr and Julian.  What a downer.. hopefully one of these guys can pull off a win, I could see Julian pulling it off, Kelly is always a safe bet and Kerrzy could make it to the semi's if he keeps up his antics.

Here are the highlights for Round 3.. how are your fantasy teams doing so far?


Thanks and stay tuned for the upcoming rounds!

Watch live at http://quiksilverlive.com/progoldcoast/2012/ , there are some crazy heats coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment