Friday, January 27, 2012

My Apologies!

Sorry Everyone, I've been extremely busy lately with the new semester starting here at Maryland.  Just getting back into the swing of things, but as it all settles down, I will be putting up some new posts and some great ones at that.  A wide range of topics is on the way, everything from the State of the Union Speech from President Obama, to ways to MAKE your own environmentally friendly board and many more environmental and surfing related topics.

Until then, here are some videos for you to enjoy, thanks for being patient and I look forward to putting out some new post soon!
Instant Classic

I want one of these!

Pretty cool edit

Thanks again for bearing with me guys, I truly appreciate it.  I promise the next few months worth of material and breakthroughs with the blog will be insane and I'm stoked for all of you too be able to check it out and get involved with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment